-
July 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm glad you had a good trip to AGPLA. Thanks also for the review of the sparkly tunic outfit & comments on the shoes in particular. One more item to add to the wish list... When I saw Jess & Nellie at AGPNY in Feb, my initial reaction was the same as yours--they just didn't call to me as much as I thought they would-- but by the time I got to go to AGPC in April it was a whole different story. Somehow she just looked cuter than before. Jess ended up coming home with me, largely because she is a LE whereas Nellie is not likely to go away. Maybe that will happen with Nellie & Jess when you go back (lucky girl) again? Or maybe Emily will hop into your suitcase instead? Good luck either way! Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks